Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Stella & Dot continues to impress me!

Today was a GREAT day! A day full of lashes and compliments on Stella & Dot. I brought a few Stella & Dot fall/winter look books to the skincare studio and clients are saying amazing things about the this season's line. This line spoke to me in volumes, and I knew that it would do the same to my friends, clients and family - so far my instinct was correct. Yay for me! Want to take a peek: Stella & Dot I'm so excited and this month is the beginning of trunk shows! Big event coming up:
My own Stella & Dot Trunk show.

Date: 09/17/2009
Where: 586 Studio Lash, Ventura, CA 93001
Time 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm

Hope to see you there. I will doing drawings to promote both businesses - Stella & Dot gift certificates, Skincare by Carmel gift certificates, and best of all 2 full sets of Xtreme Lash extensions. Be entered into the drawing more than once:

Attending the trunk show = 1 ticket
Bringing a friend(s) to the show = 2 tickets/friend
Book your own trunk show = 3 tickets

Looking forward to seeing you there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment