Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Stylish and 18 weeks pregnant


Ok, so I'm trying to refrain from spending more money on maternity clothes. I gave away my maternity clothes from 2 1/2 years ago and haven't asked for them back. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't wear them because I think that they are out of style, but I can certainly use the basics. In the meantime, I'll have to make do with what I have. I'm thankful I have my Stella & Dot jewelry to help me sass up my wardrobe. It's amazing how simple pieces of jewelry can make you feel like you have a new outfit.

So what pieces did I chose to wear with my jeans, black tank top with cardigan? A layered look was what I chose with the Avery chains and pearls necklace, with the La Coco silver necklace but I changed the Bloom Flower Black Brooch to the Sasha Flower Brooch. For the little stuff I added the Teardrop Scroll Earrings and the Deco rings. For a simply stylish and classy look!



No comments:

Post a Comment