Saturday, August 29, 2009

Ta-Dah! I am now a Stella and Dot Stylist

I LOVE LOVE style and when I saw this simply irresistible line, I could not resist it. I am now a Stella & Dot stylist. I am all about the accessories - lashes and jewelry - items that add to your already current wardrobe that glamorEYEZ and make you feel FABULOUS!

Check out their line - you will fall in love. Many fabulous finds under $50! Tons of great gifts. Stella & Dot Jewelry also makes great hostess gift for all those houses you will be invited to.

Award winning designs, celebrity adored, and featured in major fashion magazines including the Vogue's publication, Teen Vogue, InStyle, O Magazine, Lucky...the list is endless.

You'll love their line so much that you'll want to know how you can get them for FREE. That's when you won't want to miss your chance to host a private boutique style trunk show.

View my website: www.stelladot.com/carmel

No comments:

Post a Comment