Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Happy Holidays and new beginnings!

Happy holidays to you and your loved ones. Since having my daughter I find myself trying to juggle family and two businesses. Like most moms, it's difficult to juggle family time, work, and time for ourselves. I'm making a promise to myself to find time to do more for myself...especially the gym!!! Oh the gym...one of my favorite past times, that became my OCD prior to kids.

I've asked close friend to help me to get back to my pre-pregnancy shape. She has already put a two week cardio routine that calls for 2 hours of cardio a day...A DAY!!!! I've already color coded my outlook calendar to reflect kids, work and workout schedule. LOL, yes color coded - in hopes that I'm a little less scattered and a little more "together".

So what does this all mean...it means that my blog will be more than just exciting new updates about Stella & Dot. It will be about a mom of two trying to find balance and time for herself, the two week journey of cardio hell, and last but not least, my passion for Stella & Dot and Xtreme Lashes.

Stay tuned for more starting Sunday the 26th.

No comments:

Post a Comment