Thursday, December 16, 2010

Stella & Dot Spring Collection 2011



Yes, it isn't even Christmas yet and I'm about to share with you the new spring/summer collection 2011 that debuts January 9th....I can hardly wait!!! I'm so excited, that I just have to share. I’d like to think that I’m more of a spring/summer fashion kinda girl and I can’t wait to get my hands on that new statement piece, it has FABULOUS written all over it! I love that the Bardot bracelet will be available in gold too. Last spring they came out with the silver and within 2 weeks it was SOLD OUT. Here is just a teaser of what’s to come….



Did you hear about the hostess BONUS days? Read on for more info!



SPECIAL HOSTESS BONUS DAYS
December 23rd – January 31st 2011
More FREE jewelry for our oh so fabulous hostesses!
Hostesses will receive an additional $75in FREE jewelry
for a trunk show over $500
Click HERE to be added to my email list to be the first to view
the NEW Spring 2011 line!


Ciao for now!
Xo
Carmel


No comments:

Post a Comment